Please note the change in Edenglen Clubhouse Office Hours as of January 4, 2107. The Edenglen Event Coordinators are on-site in the office during office hours to make reservations, answer questions related to upcoming events, and assist with key card issuance.
Clubhouse hours will remain the same. The clubhouse facilities are available for resident use during the listed Clubhouse hours.
All inquiries unrelated to Clubhouse reservations, scheduled events, or key card issuance should be directed to Action Community Care, at 1-800-400-2284.
Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.
Fall-Winter Office Hours (ON-SITE STAFF PRESENT)
(Office will be closed for lunch—times listed below)
Monday Office Closed
Tuesday 12:30pm to 6:00pm
Wednesday 12:30pm to 6:00pm
Thursday 12:30pm to 6:00pm
(lunch taken from 3:00pm-3:30pm)
Friday 2:00pm to 7:30pm
(lunch taken from 4:30pm-5:00pm)
Saturday 11:30am to 6:00pm
(lunch taken from 2:30pm-3:00pm)
Sunday 12:00pm to 4:00pm
(no lunch taken)
Fall-Winter Clubhouse Hours
(Clubhouse is open at these times to all residents with key card access)
Monday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Thursday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am to 4:00pm
The Edenglen Master Association has partnered with the City of Ontario to provide a location for residents to drop off their holiday tree after the holiday this year. The location of the designated tree dumpster enclosure will be in the open space area across from the 3269 S. Edenglen building on December 30, 2016 through January 5, 2017.
Tips to remember:
- Only real holiday trees are permitted to be placed inside the designated dumpster.
- Flocked trees are not permitted. Flocked meaning artificially sprayed or enhanced with material such as artificial “fake” snow. Please contact management if you need your flocked tree picked up. We will need to schedule a bulky item pick-up.
- No artificial trees are permitted and will not be accepted.
- All ornaments, decorations, and lights will need to be removed from the tree prior to placing them inside the dumpster enclosure.
- No other items other than real holiday trees are permitted to be placed in the dumpster enclosure.
- PLEASE NOTE: The City of Ontario will bill the Association for $505.00 if there are items other than holiday trees inside the designated dumpster enclosure.
The 2017 Operating Budget and Annual Policy Statement for the Edenglen Master Association and your respective sub-association, is now available to all homeowners in your VIVO Homeowner Portal. For issues related to accessing your VIVO Homeowner Portal, please contact Action Property Management at 1-800-400-2284.