Welcome to Edenglen!
The Board of Directors at Belcourt Neighborhood Association is seeking Board member volunteers to join the Board of Directors. You will spend no more than 2-3 hours every three months to make informative decisions for the Belcourt Neighborhood. If you are interested or would like more information on how to join, please contact your Community Manager, Sally Hoang at email@example.com .
Summer is finally here, and many of us would like to enjoy this time to cool off at the pool. Residents are asked to be reminded of the pool rules below. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Edenglen Pool & Wader Pool Rules:
The swimming pool in the Edenglen Community Association is for the use and enjoyment of all residents of our community. Responsible use of these beautiful facilities will increase the safety, reduce the expenses and maximize the pleasure we derive from them. The pool area is regularly inspected by the Ontario Health Department.
1. There is no lifeguard on duty at the pool area. Therefore, residents and their guests must use the pool and spa at THEIR OWN RISK.
2. The use of the pool is expressly limited to homeowners and their invited guests. Homeowners must accompany their guests at all times.
3. Pool and spa hours are 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. local time.
4. For safety purposes, persons under the age of fourteen (14) are not permitted in the pool or spa area unless supervised by a responsible adult resident (18 years or older), according to California Code of Regulations.
5. Swim diapers, rubber pants or other watertight swimwear must be worn by persons with bladder control or incontinence issues (e.g., swim diapers for infants and/or children, who are not toilet trained). Nude swimming is not permitted.
6. Pets are not permitted in or around the pool & spa area at any time, nor may they be tethered to the fence, bushes or stakes.
7. California law requires that the pool gate must be latched at all times when not passing through. Do not prop gate(s) open at any time or leave them unlatched. Tampering with enclosure gate locks is not permitted.
8. Large or potentially dangerous objects such as floating devices, boogie boards, etc. are not allowed in the pool area.
9. Barbecues are not allowed in the pool area. Food may be eaten in the pool area but not in the pool.
10. No skateboards, roller skates, roller blades or bicycles are permitted in the pool area.
11. No coins, marbles, rocks or similar objects are permitted in the pool.
12. No glassware, glass materials/containers or alcohol is permitted in the pool area. Each person is responsible for his or her own trash and for leaving the pool in an orderly manner.
13. NO DIVING ALLOWED. Horseplay, running, pushing, jumping, fighting or other dangerous activities are not permitted. Persons are to conduct themselves in such a manner as to not disturb other residents.
14. Noise level is to be kept to a minimum. Headphones must be used with all radios or other audible devices.
15. Climbing of pool fences is strictly prohibited.
16. Shower before entering the pool to remove suntan oil and lotions. No soap or soap products are allowed in the pool or spa.
17. The pool shall not be used for public or commercial use. No parties or party reservations are allowed within the pool area.
18. Only one (1) pool key is issued to each original owner. New owners should obtain their key from the previous owner.
19. Lost or stolen pool keys may be replaced for $50.00, check or money order (no cash accepted) payable to Edenglen HOA. Homeowners can obtain a replacement key by contacting the Edenglen Clubhouse at (909)923-7875 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
20. When using tanning oils and/or lotions, a towel must be placed over the furniture.
21. Do not remove furniture from the pool area. Furniture is not to be placed in the pool.
22. Tampering with pool equipment or machinery is not permitted.
23. Smoking in the pool area is strictly prohibited. This includes Electronic or ‘E’ Vapors.
24. Only four (4) guests allowed per residence. The owner shall solely be responsible for any damage caused by his or her guest(s).